The Credit Insurance covers for Bad Debt or Non-payment of account receivable (AR) arising out of trade, which is a good way to take away your worries.
- Insolvency (or equivalent in local jurisdiction)
- Protracted Default (Non-payment at 180 days from reporting day)
- Expert experience on credibility e v a luation on buyers, helping insured to build up a solid financial s y s t e m.
- Reduced bad debts, secured financial liquidity and indemnification in time when loss occurs.
- Balance the benefits and concerns of Sales and Financial sectors within the company.
- Protection of cash flow.
- More secured advantage over competitors with more secured new deals.
- Help to develop the market and select fine new customers based on the buyers’ credit checking.
- Bonded AR financing facilities on limited recourse basis.